Google is taking some serious measures on black-hat users who force a worthless web-page/website to get ranked. It has penalized thousands of websites, Article Directories, Directories, Blogs, Social Bookmarking, Forum sites. In the recent algorithmic update, they have taken on EMD domains, which is considered as Oxygen for Niche Blogs.
Generally, Niche Blogs are blogs/websites that are developed to focus on narrow topic and consists of just around 5 to 20 pages. These blogs are developed just for commercial purpose, with just one single aim – “Money”. Many of your might have tried starting few niche blogs and few might have succeeded and few might have give-up by accepting the failure.
These niche blogs are having huge potential to earn $$$$ pretty easily, I’m one of those failure who failed in this Niche Blogging. I have many reasons behind my failure, but the best thing according to me is, I’ve tried something and I found ways that leads you to failure. Okay, lets get back to topic. Most of the webmasters, use the SEO Tools to get ranked quickly. Both Niche Blogs + SEO Tools makes great combination and helps webmasters to earn money really fast.
But, most of the people claim that the days have changed, Google is scanning your game every minute and every second. Its tough to escape from their eyes if we are using SEO Tools(black-hat). The major task of the black-hat SEO tools is to get thousands of backlinks for your website/blog very fast. Getting backlinks or demanding backlink or buying backlink is completely against to Google’s TOS and these black-hat SEO Tools tend to do that task which Google hates.
Google with their Panda and Penguin Algorithms, have gained some grip on these tools and been successful in penalizing many websites/blogs that doesn’t deserve ranking. Especially EMD Algorithm, De-Indexing of Blog Networks are the greatest examples that we can consider about their latest enhancement. The current goal of Google is to cut the crap out of their Databases and they are able to do it successfully.
Most of the SEO experts claim, that black-hat SEO tools and Blog Networks are completely outdated and are of no use to get high rankings. Well, there is certain truth in these words, but again it’s not completely right. You can get ranked for you keyword/websites/blog by using these things with some limitations and control.
Few days back, I’ve been trying to find out whether these Tools and Blognetworks have any sort of major or minor impact on our SERPs and luckily I found many resources and started working out. I’ll focus on some of the Tools that helps you to rank well on Google.
Here is my Test Case for Using Black-Hat SEO Tools and Blog Networks
#1. Blog A – used SENuke XCr, Scrape Box, Article Marketing Robot, Traffic Kaboom
It’s a fresh blog and it is a 1 month old test and I’ll be updating you regularly with these kinds of posts with their health and performance.
On the first week –
- I just focused on publishing articles and pinging them. I also just shared the articles on Social Networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Delicious.
- I managed to get like 10+ votes on all these sites to just grab the Google’s attention and to increase my authority.
- I’ve focused like 4 easy competition keywords, 2 medium competition keywords and 1 difficult competition keywords.
On the Second and Third week –
- I slowed down the process of publishing articles (2/week) and starting using Black-Hat tools and Blog Networks.
- Started getting backlinks using SENuke XCr. I’ve designed a link pyramid, and spinned article + author bio for different anchor texts and scheduled like 15 links/day and the project time was fixed for 8 days. So, each article will get 8 x 15 links = 120 links from pr 1+ sites and each of these 120 links will get other recursive links and so on.
- Using ScrapeBox, built over 10 links everyday and my blog started getting 10 backlinks via commenting and this improves my anchor text diversity.
- Managed to get links from 30 odd Decent Page Ranked Article Directories (min pr 2) using Article Marketing Robot.
- Using Traffic Kaboom, built 20 links for direct articles and 2-tier links for few focused backlinks that I got from SENuke XCr, AMR.
On Fourth Week -
- Got some backlinks from Ezine Articles + Squidoo Lens + HubPages using few Fiverr Gigs.
- In order to gain some traffic, using extreme Social Media promotions this week and promoted it on Stumble Upon, Delicious, and Current.
- Checked out my Link indexing details on Majestic SEO tool and boom, I’m having over 1400 odd active links on Google in just 1 month and best thing is, most of them are having 2-tier linking.
- Out of my 7 keywords, I ranked for 3 of my keywords on Google Top 3 (2 easy, 1 medium), 2 keywords ranked among Top 10 results(1 easy, 1 medium) and 1 keyword ranked at 31(1 difficult) and final one at 43(1 easy).
What, I have done here -
I’ve taken the advantage of SEO Black-Hat tools and BlogNetworks to the minimal requirement. Along with these, I’ve promoted on High Authority Social Bookmarking Sites, Built 2-Tier Links, Got links from High Authority Sites like Ezine, Squidoo, etc., and Social Media promotions.
Everything worked absolutely well, as I believe its the decent strategy to get links by combining Black-Hat + White Hat process and this implies Grey Hat SEO, which is best way to stay safe from Google’s eyes. This is most genuine way to get results and most of SEO’s does, but this article is about can I rank if I just use Black-Hat SEO Tools.
Here is yet another Test Case
Blog B – Used SENuke XCr, Article Marketing Robot, ScrapeBox
- I’ve chosen 6 keywords that I’d like to rank in 1 month. (3 easy, 2 medium, 1 difficult competition)
How to Use SENuke XCr
- Develop a link Pyramid – like Article Directory + Wiki Links + Web 2.0 -> Main Site and Social Bookmarking + Forum Profiles as 2-Tier power.
- Build like just around 20+ links every day and at the end of the month, you’ll have 600 links to your Main Site + 2-Tier links from all those 600 links, which implies decent link juice and trust among the links with high index ratio.
How to Use ScrapeBox
- I mostly use ScrapeBox to diversify my anchor text, with few myths going around. Since ScrapeBox allows me to get links by using Random names.
- My target is to get 10+ comment links using ScrapeBox everyday.
How to Use Article Marketing Robot
- I tend to use it a lot before Google Panda was rolled-out, but as of now, I just use it to get 2-Tier links for my Ezine + Squidoo + Hubpages links.
Considering thes genuine ways of using those tools, I’ve built backlinks to my Blog B and out of my 6 keywords, 4(2 easy + 1 difficult + 1 medium) got ranked in Top 10 Google SERPs and 1(medium) stayed at 56 while 1(easy) keyword stayed out of race (N/A). Its been like 36 days and their position didn’t change as I’m able to notice decent improvement every day in their rankings.
As per me, it is still possible to rank for keywords by using Black-Hat SEO Tools, but we need to use them in strategic way by controlling the crap flow. But, again I also have a test case, where I just stuffed keywords and built tons of links and the blog got penalized. So, it’s regardless whether you follow White Hat or Black Hat or Grey Hat, just make a perfect strategy and start working, Google always respect your hard-work.
Have you done same sort of Case Study? Share it with us in the comment section below.
We’ll be coming up with same sort of case studies, to help you to resist from Google’s Algorithmic changes.