Search Engine Optimization is not more a fun game. With Google changing their algorithm at regular intervals, the experts are busy in finding best ways to rank by using extreme test cases. Lots of myths are going around, that Google uses over 200 secret signals in order to rank a keyword since a decade and I’m not sure whether Google uses those 200 odd secret signals or not, but yes they do use some signals in order to rank the keywords.
I’ve read an interesting survey on Google’s 2012 Ranking factors, and over 40% of SEO experts claimed Back-Linking/Link Authority as major ranking factor, while On-Page Optimization and Trust flow shares almost equal percentage of 15%. This explains that more than 15% of SEO experts believe that they can just rank with perfect On-Page Optimization.
Source – SEOMoz
You might also remember the fact that, Google specially developed an algorithm that kicks the Over-Optimized pages, which is one of the major aspect to penalize worthless pages existing on the Data-Base, because these websites are developed just to rank instead of providing useful information to the users and it is serious violation of Google TOS.
What is On-Page Optimization?
It is considered as one of the major factor that guides Google to index a website/webpage naturally. The On-Page factors are generally controlled by the Administrator of the Web-Page by following few factors like Meta tags, Heading Tags, HTML Code, Keyword Placement, Keyword Density, Internal Linking, URL Structure, Image ATL tags, and many more.
It isn’t that easy to remember all these factors while writing articles. The basic motto of the blogger/Internet Marketer is to take their content into the readers by using Search Engines as their major platform. In order to share the information, writing quality content isn’t just enough, we need to keep in mind while writing articles that we are writing for both readers and Search Engines by balancing the ratio.
In order to balance this ratio, we are having some special plugins available for WordPress users. I’ve been using some of these plugins since quite a while and they help me to frame the article in a specific pattern which will loved by Search Engines along with the readers. Most of these plugins are paid-ones, but I assure you that they deserve every penny that you’ve spent.
Best On-Page SEO WordPress Plugins.
- It is one of my favorite On-Page SEO WordPress Plugin, that carries almost every factor that we need to focus while writing an article.
- It provides the On-Page SEO score based on the aspects that you’ve satisfied and I generally score like 65 – 82 in order to have decent On-Page factors to be satisfied.
- I’ve also done a test case on couple of my blogs, in which Blog A whose On-Page Score is over 90% and Blog B whose On-Page score is 74% respectively. Blog B got ranked considerably well ahead of Blog A and in fact after Google Over Optimization Algorithm, Blog A got totally penalized. So I recon the score between 65 to 82 is safe and secured.
- It is a premium plugin costs you $47 for 1 site license and $97 for multi-site license. <Buy SEO Pressor>
#2. Easy WP SEO
- Easy WP SEO is my yet another favorite On-Page SEO WordPress plugin, that is more reliable than SEOPressor, as EasyWPSEO covers more factors and it even allows focusing of multiple keywords on one page which in deed diversify the keyword density and improve the chance of ranking for multiple keywords at a time.
- Currently, EasyWPSEO is undergoing some exotic developments and it is not available since Google’s Over Optimization Algorithm has been rolled out, but as per me it is one of the best On-Page WordPress SEO plugins in the market. Hoping for it’s update to be rolled-out soon.
#3. WordPress SEO Domination
- It is yet another reliable On-Page SEO Plugin, that analyzes On-Page factors like keyword density, decorations, adding Alt-Tags for images, Calculating SEO score and it does almost all the required essentials.
- I’d suggest you too try WordPress SEO Domination, if you are not satisfied with SEO Pressor, as Easy WP SEO is not existing in the market currently. This plugin costs you $67. <Buy WordPress SEO Domination>.
Some other plugins that you can try like ClickBump SEO, WP SEO Automation, SEO Beast, Measure My SEO, these also carry almost same functionalities. These On-Page WordPress SEO plugins helps us to improve On-Page factors my developing our website Search Engine friendly along with user friendly aspects.