In this article, we are going to deal with some exciting games like wow. Many people love the World of Warcraft’s concept, but they definitely hate the monthly fees and payments. Many of us try to clone the WOW game and create similar kind of copies.
These games are not only for Mac and PC, but also for iPod touch, iPad, and iPhone! World of Warcraft is addicting MMORPG and fun to play; millions of players are hooked to it. Here are some of the games that are pretty much similar to World of Warcraft, available as paid as well as free versions. Let us check out the exciting games like wow.
You must be aware of our series of posts on Games like, in which we’ve covered many exciting games previously like Games like Candy Crush Saga, and now in this post we are focussing on Games like World of WarCraft.
7 Games like WOW [World of Warcraft]
#1. Guild Wars 2
- Guild Wars 2 is the addition to MMORPG sort and it has received strong and positive reviews from all sorts and also from critics. It holds a score of 94 on Metacritic.
- If you are seriously looking for games like world of warcraft, then Guild Wars 2 is one of the best game that makes you to forget Wow.
- Guild Wars 2 sets in world of Tyria and it is aimed to build on story and features of inventive Guild Wars.
- The story line is focused on player actions and player reactions. You can see this feature appearing often on the single player RPGs.
#2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
- The Old Republic: Star wars is one of the popular MMORPGs, which is based within Star Wars universe.
- This game was released on December 20th, 2011. It has become one of the fastest growing MMOs across the world. It is considered as one of the games that makes you feel like you are playing Wow at times.
- The game is offered with 2 different factions, Sixth Empire and Galactic Republic although players are allowed to choose their own level along light/dark spectrum. If you are looking for games like wow, Star Wars: The Old Republic is the best option.
#3. EverQuest II
- EverQuest II was released long back in the year 2004 after the success of actual EverQuest MMORPG. At this point of time, the game packs almost ten expansion packs that offer large content.
- From 2011 November, the game is available with free play with micro-transactions and optional subscription aiding via Sony’s Station Cash currency.
- It features massive game world. With the graphics quality, it can be added to the MMORPG genre. With many extensions the EverQuest II is having similar concept and which helped it to make into our list of games like wow.
#4. Allods and DC Universe Online
- Allods Online is available for free and it is a fantasy MMORPG, which incorporates Sci-Fi elements into game play. The game has been polished highly.
- Sony Online Entertainment features DC Universe Online, which is a MMORPG. It features popular superheroes as well as villains in the game.
- The game was actually available with subscription and it is now available with many premium features. Both these games are highly related games like wow.
#5. Perfect World
- Perfect World can be termed as a fantasy game just like the World of Warcraft.
- It is a popular MMORPG, which originally began in Asian market and sooner or later moved to international version.
- Perfect World is featured with all standard MMORPG features that also offer lots of customization via classes, races, quest lines as well as great skills. It is one of the perfect match games like World of Warcraft.
#6. Runes of Magic
- Runes-of-Magic was developed by Runewaker Entertainment. The game here is easy to play and also simple to download.
- Runes-of-Magic is offered with 2 dissimilar race options along with 8 classes that can be blended to generate almost fifty possible combinations.
- RuneScape is a multiplayer role-playing online game that was released in 2001. It generates more than 11 million active accounts per month.
- You might have already read our previous article on Games like Runescape which explains how popular game is it.
Thus these are some of the best Games like Wow [World of Warcraft] which are slightly related in terms of concept or other elements.